Private lessons are specifically catered to the student and what they want to work on. Private lessons can be between 1 and 4 people. First time lessons will access the shooters abilities and fundamentals and work on those. Follow up lessons can start working from the holster and will be more advanced and in depth.
Lesson Details: Private Lessons
- First lesson will access the shooters abilities and teach the fundamentals of shooting.
- Follow Up lessons will be more advanced and in depth.
- Individualized attention to skill assessment and, application of shooting fundamentals.
- Participants will likely improve grip, stance, accuracy and other skills.
- Participants can attend alone or in groups up to four.
- Lessons can be from 1 to 4 hours in length.
- Price is $60 per hour per student.
You will need
- Ear and Eye Protection
- 100 - 200 rounds of ammunition
- Your handgun
NOTE: Lessons can be scheduled virtually anytime. The listings on the Availability Page are suggestions.